Tonight’s new moon in cancer welcomes us into a weekend that is all about the energy of home, family, and nurture. So let’s take an opportunity to say YES!
Yes, to love from the universe,
Yes, to build more trust and cooperation with…life, higher self, the universe?
Yes, to be supported, Say goodbye to the lonely past and hello to a homey future.
Are you ready to allow yourself to surrender to the support of universal love?
Because I am.
I celebrated my birthday in a simple way a few days ago (I’m a cancer baby :-), but I’ve been dealing with serious back pain for the past two weeks.
“It’s all about letting go and allowing support,” they tell me, but, at times, that can be the most difficult thing for us to do.
So I am going to ask you the same things I ask myself:
“Are you ready to be supported by the universe? Are you ready to live free from stress and old suffering?”
If your answer is Yes, then you can have a holy ceremony. I’m going to marry the universe “to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part”
or just follow the steps below to welcome in a new beginning and liberation from the old:
- We will start with a death and rebirth ritual. Why do you ask? Because we need a clean space and a clean slate. Clean from regrets, resentment, confusion, and faithlessness. You can follow the process in this video.
- Create your own personal ritual to communicate with the universe, your higher self, and your subconscious mind.
What is it that you really want from this union?
- Here are some possible ways to start your ritual:
- You can make a circle or a grid with stones, flowers, symbols, affirmations you wrote, and invite your Spirit team to join within it.
- Set your intention to be a partner of love, equipped with the same power that created worlds.
- Use one or more of the four elements: a ritual with Water for manifestation, a ritual with Fire for cleansing, a grounding and earthing ritual with Earth or soil or broadcast your wish out to the Air element.
Whatever you choose to do, remember, it is all about your intention.
Direct your energy towards the areas where you want to be a positive force for others as well as yourself.
I will post on Instagram all of my ritual adventures if you need any inspiration :-).
So the real question is: What do you really want to create and receive this month?