Terms & Conditions
- All the information you need about the healing sessions is on www.galitta.com. You may have received clarifications in direct contact with me. So when you order my healing sessions, you understand what you are buying and for what price. Also, by ordering you accept these terms & conditions. This way I don’t have to send you a contract that you have to sign two-fold and then send one back which I have to file somewhere. But by buying, having read these T&C’s, we do enter an agreement that is clear and valid, bound by Dutch law.
- You are also aware of the fact that I am not a licensed doctor, I am not providing medical or mental health care. I will advise you to seek council of a health care provider if I believe that is necessary, as I will refer you to other healers if I am not able to help you further. But I am devoted to helping you to:
- know your spirit
- love your body
- heal your heart
- lead your mind
- About the payment – as you can see on the site, you pay for the sessions in full when you order them. It simplifies the financial administration. That is also why I cannot do refunds, except of course in case I cannot deliver you the sessions you paid for. However, if you canceled up to 24 hours our session, we will reschedule to another date.
- Our work is confidential – what happens in sessions, stays in sessions. I do make notes of our sessions, and I will save some other data electronically, using trusted software, such as registration forms and order/payment related data, and maybe mails we exchanged.
- And here is my disclaimer – if you come into contact with Galitta, your life may change. You may become more aligned, energized, liberated, whole. In short: happy and healed. Galitta is a catalyst and cannot be held responsible for your happiness. But you can.
Galitta Tassa is a sound healer and a spiritual teacher. She guides men and women towards more joy, fulfillment, and connection in their lives by using a mixture of teachings and tools to get people to reconnect with their body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Galitta Tassa is the originator of the Four Voices Framework, inspirational speaker and storyteller, singer and songwriter, sound healer and spiritual teacher.
As a healer, Galitta is also a Certified Practitioner of Theta and Reconnective Healing and has been in practice since 2000. She is an expert at Sound Healing and Shamanism. She guides men and women towards more joy, fulfilment, connection in their lives. By using a mixture of teachings and tools to get people to reconnect with their body, mind, heart and spirit (the four voices), she helps people to go from feeling unsure and restless to feeling whole and happy.