Happy Goddessa QUEEN ALA Pillows
€35.00 – €43.00
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this QUEEN ALA pillow is just what you need to do that.
What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
QUEEN ALA is the mother goddess and the most important goddess in the daily life of the Igbo people of Nigeria. She loves to remind you, by her presence, the fact you are blessed with abundance and strength.
“I bring you grounding, nurturing, and the power of creation,” She says to you with love.
She is a guardian of the harvest, and goddess of fertility for both people and animals. She’s the ruler of the underworld and helps you be honest and productive.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
💚This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!